Hi players, Better Bows for Minecraft 1.5.2! First we say many thanks to Zaggy1024 who has created this Better Bows Mod, and he always wanted to keep updating. The crafting recipe for the normal bows is changed to have leather for padding on the string. this mod is adds some new bows, various new arrow types, and quivers to hold arrows and allow you to easily switch between arrow types to fire. This mod does not replace vanilla bows, so if you want to use the bows from this you’ll have to craft them. New time for you to use a bow!
How to Install Better Bows Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2
1. Open your minecraft.jar (in Windows it’s in “%appdata%\.minecraft\bin\” if you use the vanilla launcher).
2. Download Better Bows Mod 1.5.2.
3. Download and install the Minecraft Forge Universal version for whatever version of the mod you’re installing (instructions, under the section “Install Forge”)
4. Put the contents of this mod’s zip into minecraft.jar using an archiver program like 7-Zip. Make sure to replace any files in the jar that conflict.
Better Bows Mod 1.5.2
- Fixed yumi crafting recipe.
- Improved compatibility of the crafting recipes with NEI.
- Increased the piston sounds’ volume for the drill arrows.
- Changed normal bow crafting recipe to require leather for padding on the string.
- Changed drill arrow crafting recipe to use and give three arrows and also use three flint.
- Drill arrows will now drill through multiple enemies, damaging them, instead of bouncing off.
- Made tile entity torches that went over the tops of their blocks not do so if there’s a block above them.