Hi players, BiblioCraft for Minecraft 1.4.7! First we say many thanks to Nuchaz who has created this BiblioCraft Mod, and he always wanted to keep updating. This mod is a fairly simple mod that adds 7 new types of unique storage blocks to display a few different items. There Armor stand to display a full set of armor, item shelves, tool/weapon racks, potion shelves, and wooden labels and still there is which another. Try to find out!
How to install BiblioCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
1. Download Minecraft Forge.
2. Install Minecraft Forge by opening minecraft.jar, deleting META-INF, and copying the data from the forge universal zip file into your minecraft.jar.
3. Download BiblioCraft Mod 1.4.7.
4. Copy BiblioCraft[vX.X.X].zip into your .minecraft/mods folder.
BiblioCraft Mod 1.4.7 Recipes
- Bookcase’This block can be made from any of the 4 different vanilla woods and will look like the wood that is used1
- Armor Stand
- Display Case This block can also use one of 4 different colors of wool to color the interior. The wool colors Red, Blue, Green, or Black may be used
- An Important note on the usage of the case. The case door can be toggled by shift clicking with an empty hand. The case must be open in order to add an item to the case
- Potion Shelf
- Tool Rack’This block can be made from any of the 4 different vanilla wood slabs and will look like the wood that is used’
- Wooden Shelf
- Wooden Label’This block can be made from any of the 4 different vanilla wood slabs and will look like the wood that is used’
- An important note about usage. The label must be shift clicked with an empty hand to open the GUI
BiblioCraft Mod 1.4.7 Changelogs
- Item shelves
- Armor stands
- Potion shelves
- Wooden labels
- Tool/weapon racks