Hi players, Chat Bubbles for Minecraft 1.6.1! First we say many thanks to MamiyaOtaru who has created this Chat Bubbles Mod, and he always wanted to keep updating. This mod displays what people say above their head. Useful for crowded servers where the chat lines fly by. This way you can hold a conversation with people near you.
How to Install Chat Bubbles Mod for Minecraft 1.6.1
1. Click “Unpatch” to have a fresh copy of the Minecraft.jar.
2. Download Modloader and add it (+) with MCPatcherHD.
3. Click Patch and make sure Minecraft runs.
4. Nagivate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate “Mods” folder.
5. Download and place entire zip of “Chat Bubbles” into Mods.
Chat Bubbles Mod 1.6.1
- ( ) group corresponding to the message.
- server address (with port if necessary).
- regex to match that server’s chat format(s).
- Adds clean looking chat bubbles over a users head in multiplayer.
- Works client side, making it essentially universal on any server.
- which ( ) group corresponds with the playername. Can be multiple comma separated values in the case of an OR in the regex (for multiple wildly different styles on a server).