Hi players, CrazyOres for Minecraft 1.6.4! Okay, let’s say thanks to Andy608 as the developer of this awesome CrazyOres Mod. This mod is based on the ores from the browser based game Kingdom of Loathing comes Crazy Ores! Features 9 new ores from materials found normally in real life. Features Velcro that is the easiest material to enchant in the game and somewhat better than Iron, Asbestos which wearing a full suit of armor of it makes you fire and lava immune, and Vinyl which is like gold but is used to craft blank records from which you can make copies of records you have.
How to Install CrazyOres Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
1. Download the Minecraft Forge installer, and install Minecraft Forge in your client. Make sure you have a fresh minecraft.jar.
2. WINDOWS: Go to the Start Menu (Start Screen for Windows 8 users) and search for “%appdata%”. MAC: Open Finder and go to “/Library/Application Support/”.
3. Open the “minecraft” folder, then open “mods”. Download the CO Core pack from the link in the Download section, and then drop the .zip in the “mods” folder.
4. If you’ve had CrazyOres in the past (otherwise skip this step), check the “config” folder under “minecraft” and delete the file “CrazyOres.cfg” if present.
1. Download the Minecraft Forge installer, and select a folder to install Minecraft Forge in your server
2. Open your server folder. Open “mods”. Download the CO Core pack from the link in the Download section, and then drop the .zip in the “mods” folder.
3. Install CO Core in your client, and tell anyone who is going to join the server to install it in theirs, so everyone can play.
CrazyOres Mod 1.6.4
- Ruby Golem’is the fourth-strongest Golem (counting the Iron Golem), yet is not the strongest’
- Zectium Golem’is the third-strongest Golem (counting the Iron Golem), yet is not the strongest’
- Fool’s Ruby Golem’is the weakest Golem (counting the Iron Golem), possibly being weaker than a Snow Golem’
- CRYSTAL GOLEM’is the second-strongest Golem (counting the Iron Golem), and can do some pretty heavy damage’
- Copper Golem’is the third-weakest Golem (counting the Iron Golem), yet still can do a good amount of damage’
- Sapphire Golem’is the fourth-weakest Golem (counting the Iron Golem), yet still can do a pretty good amount of damage’
- Starconium Golem’is the mightiest Golem (counting the Iron Golem), and does the same amount of damage as Chuck Norris’
- Demonite Golem’is a pretty strong Golem, and enjoys the Nether. He is firey red, and requires 4 Smooth Demonite Blocks along with 1 Demonite Golem Head Block to be created’
CrazyOres Mod 1.6.4
- Updated to 1.6.4
- There is now a CrazyOres tab in the Creative menu, containing all CrazyOres items in the mod
- All item IDs have been changed due to an update with Forge. This means any worlds from previous versions of CrazyOres Mod 1.6.4 will have all items gone unless you keep your old configuration file
- New options in the configuration file, for disabling ore generation (specific ores can be disabled, while others can be left enabled) in new chunks and disabling fire from spreading with Meteorite tools