Hi players, Damage Indicators for Minecraft 1.4.7! First we say many thanks to rich1051414 who has created this Damage Indicators Mod, and he always wanted to keep updating. There effects were a bit cold, when anything living takes damage, the damage they took will bounce off their head. And maybe you’ll feel RPG. What should you do if a mob displaying incorrectly …! You should press period and click the Advanced button ‘or navigate to / .mincraft / config / DIAdvancedCompatibility / class.path.to.entity.cfg, open it with whatever editor you use’ and descriptions for all the adjustments are listed. What are you waiting for again!
How to Install Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge
2. Delete the META-INF
3. THEN copy everything inside the zip into your .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar (You can edit it with 7zip(recommended) or WinRAR.
4. This will just be ‘minecraft’ if your os has file extensions disabled(they are disabled by default).
5. Run after installation to make sure everything is running fine, and this will also create the necessary folders so you can’t mess that up.
6. Then Place the DamageIndicators zip in the mods folder.
Damage Indicators Mod 1.4.7 Changelogs
- A couple of potential rendering issues patched up
- Fixed preview rendering incorrectly in the advanced gui
- Attempted fix for white texture bug. This fix is only a ‘possible’ fix. Please report if the bug continues
- Added one last additional step when a mobs name cannot be retrieved, so that it will appear more readable, and likely, accurate as well
- Ichun’s body part mods should all be compatible now, this includes mob dismemberment and mob amputation. Now longer are additional confusing steps required. If you have issues, be sure to update his mod as well. Newest versions of both tested successfully