Hi players, Dragon Mounts for Minecraft 1.4.5! We say many thanks to BarracudaatA who has created this Mod, and he always tries to update on, of course, to the delight of the players. Here to summon a dragon, it is not difficult, you simply right-click a dragon egg that has been placed. And you can control the dragon with normal keyboard controls on ground and with both the mouse and keyboard in air. You love playing with dragon, then you can now try this mod, to play around with a dragon!
How to Install Dragon Mounts Mod for Minecraft 1.4.5
- Click the adf.ly links to support the creator in the development of this mod mods.
- Move the Zip file in the “mods” directory inside your .minecraft directory.
- ModLoader is required for this mod! You need to install it first. or you can use Minecraft Forge.
- Don’t forget to remove the old installation when updating.
Dragon Mounts Mod Download for Minecraft 1.4.5 Usage
- Feed the dragon with blaze powder to enable its fire breath for five seconds. ‘temporarily disabled’
- Feed the dragon with a glistering melon for a temporary terrain destruction aura that lasts five seconds
- To heal injured dragons, feed it with raw fish, chicken, beef or porkchop ‘four hearts’ or with rotten flesh ‘two hearts’.
- Right-click a summoned dragon to transform it back into an egg. When the dragon is flying while doing this, you’ll slowly hover with the egg down to the ground.
- To summon a dragon on ground, right-click a placed dragon egg. To launch the egg and yourself into the air, right-click it while holding a saddle (the dragon will automatically be saddled).
Dragon Mounts Mod Download for Minecraft 1.4.5 Changelogs
- Increased following distance
- Dragons can now be mounted midair
- Fixed dragons sometimes cycling midair
- Fixed weird following behavior on flat ground
- Fixed initial waypoint of manually spawned dragons
- Fixed dragon health bar obscuring the armor and air meters
- Pressing left control key while flying now enables free look
- The health bar caption now tells if a dragon is “sitting” or not
- Dragons can no longer be tamed/saddled shortly after being attacked