Hi players, Dynamic Lights for Minecraft 1.5! First we say many thanks to devolover ‘AtomicStryker’ who have created and are always updating this Dynamic Lights Mod. With the lighting, you can walk into the cave, without fear of the dark. Since you already have lighting for illumination. That way you have the ease to get around the cave, and if you can throw a lit item, the surrounding area will remains on light which light. When holding a torch, glowstone, it will light up the surrounding area too. You want to exploring the cave wiht hold the torch as well. Want to get into the cave!
How to Install Dynamic Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.5
You need install Minecraft Forge
1. Locate your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, it’s in %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
2. Create a backup of minecraft.jar.
3. Open minecraft.jar in an archive editor (WinRar/7-Zip/etc).
4. Delete the META-INF folder.
5. Copy everything your find in the zip’s “compiled…” folder into your JAR, replacing files and folders.
6. Copy the settings file into your /.minecraft folder, edit it if you please.