Hi players, FeatherSong for Minecraft 1.4.7! Many thanks we tell steelfeathers has created this FeatherSong Texture Pack. With a resolution of 16 x 16, making all not so difficult to run, it becomes easy. You know this pack has the feel of a warm, but a little weird, rural, and slightly medieval. Here you’ll find summery overtones and playful designs, all wrapped up in 16 x 16 goodness, and is made for those of us who like to live on the up-beat side of life.
How to Install FeatherSong Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Download Feathersong Texture Pack
- Save the folder to .Minecraft/Texture Packs
- Patch Minecraft using MCPatcher HD (follow the instructions below)
- Open Minecraft and select the Feathersong in the Texture Pack folder.
Patching using HD MCPatcher
- Download the latest version of the MCPatcher HD.
- Click Patch. You do not need to select a texture pack at this point.
- Start the game.
- Click Mods and Texture Packs.
- Click Open Texture Packs folder. If nothing happens, just go to the texture packs folder in .minecraft instead.
- Copy all your texture packs into that folder.
FeatherSong 1.4.7 Texture Pack Changelogs
- New Enderchest
- New lapiz block
- Added weapons/tools
- Added jungle sapling
- Added CTM compatibility
- New cobble/mossy cobble
- Updated for 1.3 compatibility
- New (Cow,Mooshroom,Spider,Cavespider,Wolf)
- Lots of original artwork to hang on your walls’3′
- Pig, sheep, zombie, skeleton, squid’with randomobs’