This Gerudoku Texture Pack it is available in 32 x 32 resoloution, the which is higher than the default Texture Pack for Minecraft Because it is higher res you will need MC Patcher to install this Texture Pack entered correctly, and Gerudoku Texture Pack is up to date with Minecraft 1.2.5. The last time the Texture Pack was up to date was back in Minecraft 1.4.
How to Install Gerudoku Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
This is a 32 x 32 texture pack so it requires MC Patcher HD
1. Download the 32 x 32 Texture Pack for your version of Minecraft
2. Download the latest version of MC Patcher HD
3. Open the .minecraft folder
4. Open the Texture Pack folder
5. Put the Gerudoku Texture Pack in the folder
6. Click patch and your done!
Gerudoku Texture Pack Features
1. New Chests
2. Priest NPC
3. Villager NPC
4. Swamp Biome
5. Multiplayer Menu
6. Nether Brick, Stone Brick, Vines, and Nether Wart.
7. Giant Mushrooms.
8. Charged Bow
9. Critical Hit Partical.
Gerudoku Texture Pack Changelogs
1. Added New Redstone Lights
2. Added New Sandstone Markings
3. Added New Jungle Tree Wood/Leaves
4. Added New Decorated Wood
5. Added New Stone Bricks
6. Added Bottle ‘o’ Enchanting
7. Added Jungle Sapling
8. Re-did Stone Bricks
9. Re-did Ender Eye