Hi players, IndustrialCraft for Minecraft 1.4.5! Many thanks, we say to ‘Alblaka’ that have created this mod and memperperbaruinya too. Here, maybe you would not have guessed, if you’re playing, you like being at home. Because here you will find of your partially stuff back, which has been in the know of the IC. How, do you want to find partially of your stuff!
How to Install IndustrialCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.4.5
- Install Minecraft Forge
- First install all mods above, then just put the industrialcraft-2-v1.106.jar into your ‘mods’-folder located in .minecraft
- Do not unpack your minecraft.jar.
- Do not drop the whole client or the downloaded archive into your minecraft.jar.
- Do not forget to delete the META-INF folder if you didn’t delete it already.
IndustrialCraft Mod Download for Minecraft 1.4.5 Updates
- Fixed Ore Dictionary usage
- Radiation poisoning can kill you
- Fixed drills unable to mine anvils
- Rough fix to a Mining Pipe duplication bug
- Fixed Epic Squeeze and Pink Blob achievements
- Fixed the Plantball recipe with Rubber Saplings
- Fixed placing torches and rails on top of Scaffolds
- Bronze and Uranium blocks can be used as beacon base
- Fixed Nano Sabers activating for 1 tick when depleted
- Scaled Wither and Poison removal to the potion’s level
- Fixed placing levers on transformers and storage blocks
- Fixed Electric Hoe and Nano Saber unable to mine blocks
- Rough fix to energy storage blocks not emitting redstone
- Fixed block shearing with a Chainsaw not using your batpack