Inventory Tweaks 1.0.0 – Download Inventory Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.0.0. Hello minecrafters! This is not convenient inventory but Inventory Tweaks Mod and now compatible with Minecraft 1.0.0. With Inventory Tweaks 1.0.0 you will see four new buttons when opening a chest or dispenser. The first button sorts the items in a very basic way. The second button uses intelligent sorting to sort the items in columns. The third button is similar to the second but in rows. The fourth and final button is a custom option. Clicking this will bring up a configuration screen.
Inventory Tweaks 1.0.0 mod can changes the inventory system in the game and makes it much more convenient. It is compatible with both SSP and SMP versions of the game. Press the ‘R’ key or middle clicking will automatically sort your any items in your inventory that are not in your hotbar.
How to Install Inventory Tweaks 1.0.0 :
- Download ModLoader
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows in C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. You can also find it by pressing start, typing in run, and typing in appdata.
- Open Minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete the META-INF folder in Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from Modloader.zip into Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from the Inventory Tweaks file into Minecraft.jar.
- Close Minecraft.jar and have fun!