My friend JohnSmith Texture Pack is one of the most downloaded Texture Packs out here. This texture pack looks great on buildings partially because of the 32×32 definition and because it’s a great pack. this texture pack is a community favourite texture pack, it is compatible with minecraft 1.2.5 and a few mods. How friend, survived to play!
How to Download and Install JohnSmith Texture Pack | for Minecraft 1.2.5
1. Download MCPatcher HD
2. Download JohnSmith Texture Pack for Minecraft
3. Copy and paste the downloaded zip file into a folder named “texturepacks” in Minecraft folder
4. Run MCPatcher HD and click Patch
5. Open your Minecraft and go to Texture Packs and Mods and choose JohnSmith Texture Packs
6. Done and enjoy this amazing Texture Pack!
JohnSmith Texture Pack | Download for Minecraft 1.2.5 Changelogs V9a
- Updated Sapling + Potion from Minecraft 1.2