Hi Player, MCPatcher HD Fix for Minecraft 1.5! We say many thanks to ‘Kahr’ that have created this MCPatcher HD Fix Texture Pack and continue to update. The main use right now is changing the hard-coded texture sizes, but it is eventually intended to apply arbitrary patches. You need to download this MCPatcher for installing any texture pack in your minecraft. MCPatcher HD Fix 1.5 uses the largest and scales everything up to that size. This means that a 32x terrain.png and 32x items.png will be scaled to 128x if used in a pack with a 128x custom water texture. Now you can use MCPatcher HD Fix for Minecraft 1.5!
How to Install MCPatcher HD Fix for Minecraft 1.5
1. Download MCPatcher HD Fix 1.5 (for Windows) or .jar (for other platforms such as Mac)
2. Launch the MCPatcher and you should see something like this
3. Then click “Patch” button, you don’t have to select any texture packs yet.
4. Start the game then go to Mods and Texture Packs
5. Click open texture pack, if nothing appear then you manually browse to texturepacks folder in Mincraft directory.
6. Copy all texture packs that you have downloaded in there.