Hi players, Middle Ages for Minecraft 1.4.7! First we say many thanks to Thewerty1124 who has created this Middle Ages Mod, and he always wanted to keep updating. Remember the past, and are there any curiosity you about those times have past or in the middle ages. With this mod you can adds a few new items to Minecraft, so this mod will allow you to be able to decorate your castle or your house with beautifully, and like in the Middle Ages!
How to Install Middle Ages Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
1. Download and install ModLoader or Minecraft Forge.
2. Download the Middle Ages Mod 1.4.7.
3. Find your roaming folder.
4. Open .minecraft/ bin.
5. Open Minecraft.jar.
6. Delete the meta inf.
7. Drag in the mod files.
Middle Ages Mod 1.4.7 Changelogs
- Add long sticks
- Fixed Knight spawns
- Add more achievements
- Fixed bandit camp rarity
- Fixed knight helmet recipe
- Fixed Bandit camps generation
- CHANGED spear crafting recipe
- Add the forgotten copper tools
- Add fire charm as furnace fuel
- Changed Multiple texture changes
- Fixed Spaces added to names of items
- Add Knights can now follow you to battle
- Fixed the double frosted glass achievement
- Fixed block ids reverting to original if changed
- Add New block castle wall added with custom model
- Fixed not being able to get any of the achievements