Download Minecraft 1.9 Doku – DokuCraft RPG 1.9 Texture Pack. DokuCraft makes by DOKU and the developer of DokuCraft says that he won’t be doing any more DokuCraft textures, all of the fans are making a spam one in the forums. So iKzR, the developer, and many Minecraft Texture Pack makers came up with an idea of making a Texture Pack that can be customized easily!
The original one has three kinds of DokuCraft Light, Normal, and Dark. Each of these has its own unique flavor of textures. For a peaceful style, go for Light. For a heavily ornate style, go for Normal. For a devilish and full of darkness style, go for Dark. But in this DokuCraft 1.9, we are not talking about those packs, i will give you link for download from iKzR maker
Download and Install DokuCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.9
1. DokuCraft is a 32×32 pack, so it requires MCPatcherHD.
2. Download and Patch MCPatcherHD.
3. Go in the link below this content, then you will approach to a website.
4. Read the contents and then scroll down you will see a list of things! That can be customize!
5. When you are finished with customizing, just press download under the customize bar.
6. Drag the zip file you downloaded into your texturepacks folder.
7. Texturepacks folder can be found >start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>texturepacks.
8. Or just run Minecraft and Press Mods and Texture Packs, then press open texturepacks folder.