Hi players, Minecraft Forge API for Minecraft 1.5.1! First we say many thanks to devolover ‘SpaceToad’ that have created and continue to update this Minecraft Forge API. Minecraft Forge this one mod that we desperately need. Minecraft Forge is an API providing extra modding capabilities. These capabilities have been added to provide support for the different mods using the Forge. So you will need Minecraft Forge this also. If you want to installed the Minecraft Forge API ‘ compatibilty layers’. You only need to do this once for all mods requiring it. Note that certain mod may include Minecraft Forge in their code, roomates in case you do not have to install the forge!
How to Install Minecraft Forge API for Minecraft 1.5.1
1. Download Minecraft Forge API 1.5.1.
2. Open your minecraft.jar.
3. Drag the mod loader files over.
4. Delete META INF.
5. Drag over forge files.
Minecraft Forge API 1.5.1
- Custom armors
- Custom filled buckets
- Support two-pass rendering
- Advanced configuration files
- Infinite terrain and sprite indexes
- Override block replacement/deletion
- Custom redstone connection direction
- Modification of list of mineable objects
- Custom explosion resistances by block and direction
- Allow an item to have the first callback on a mouse click
- Secondary properties for block [isNormal, isReplaceable, isAir, isBurning]