Hi players, Misa’s Realistic for Minecraft 1.4.2! Now Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack already compatible with the latest minecraft 1.4.2. With renewed Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack is intended to support and facilitate minecraft 1.4.2 release. What was feared by the players in here, because of what is happening around us like, biomes, Mobs, tress, houses, and the other will be a very scary texture. You want to try something that is scary!
How to Install Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack Download – for Minecraft 1.4.2
1. Download Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack – for Minecraft 1.4.2.
2. Save the pack’s zip file in minecraft “texturepacks” folder (don’t extract).
3. Download MCPatcher HD Fix.
4. Run “mcpatcherhd” then click patch, close it when its done
5. Run minecraft then go to mods and texturepack and select Misa’s pack.
Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack Download – for Minecraft 1.4.2 Update
- Added art for iron golems
- 3 new smiths added. (4 total)
- 1 new librarian added. (2 total)
- 3 new priests/nuns added. (4 total)
- 1 new butcher/baker added. (2 total)
- 4 new farmers/peasants added. (5 total)
- Added a few new tiles to ALTERNATES.png
- Added custom color parameters for Ocelot spawner eggs
- Fixed some stray pixels on some of the headless zombies
- Darkened cobwebs a bit to make them stand out slightly less
- Added textures for the new stone brick and sandstone blocks
- Added (animated) art for both of the the redstone lamp states
- Tweaked jungle leaves to distinguish their color differences from oak leaves
- Tweaked background texture for main menus to be slightly lighter than before
- Recreated all biome palettes from scratch to match the new format used in-game
- Fixed the chicken feet yet AGAIN by flipping them. (Make up your mind already, Mojang)
- Added Randomobs support for villagers. (Gay sex is now not the only way to reproduce.)
- Particles for dust/spores have been mildly increased in size to be more visible on mycelium
- Nether brick fences are now dark grey to increase their usability by mimicking wrought iron fences