Hi players, Mob Spawn Controls for Minecraft 1.4.7! First we say many thanks to Davidee who has created this Mob Spawn Controls Mod. With this Mod that will ease you get is, you can control mobs to spawn, you can also control spawnrates of the individual mobs. If you are using F6, you can open the Control GUI and select what you want to spawn mobs by-biome, or globally. And you will not guess that you can also increase of the Spawn Caps and passive mob spawn frequency. Do you want to know how to increase of the Spawn Caps and passive mob spawn frequency …. I think it would not hurt you to try it first!
How to Install Mob Spawn Controls Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
1. Go to your minecraft .jar (Go to run -> (type in) %appdata% -> .minecraft -> bin -> minecraft.jar
2. If desired, backup your saves.
3. Open the minecraft.jar, extract the Minecraft Forge or ModLoader files into there if you don’t have them already
4. Download Mob Spawn Controls Mod 1.4.7
5. Place the .zip file in the “mods” folder, found in your minecraft directory.
Mob Spawn Controls Mod 1.4.7 Configuration
- AutoSave means that the mod will save (to the file) every time that you make a change in game
- Entities.txt can be found in your Minecraft directory and lists all of the Spawnable Entities
- The save file is currently found in the each world save directory and is named “SpawnConfiguration.txt”
- MSC_Overrides.txt can be found in your Minecraft directory and can be used to override the default settings
- CanEdit means that you have permission to open the GUI in game. Setting this to false will make it so that you can’t open the GUI – it is useful for servers
- The first four lines (SpawnCap.monster…) refer to the spawning caps placed on each creature type – increase them! I personally put the creatures (animals) spawn cap to over 50. The max is 500
- Creatures.SpawnFrequency is the number of ticks between attempts to spawn animals. Lower this (minimum is 1) to increase the frequency of animal spawns. NOTE: You also want to increase the Spawn Cap for creatures – by default, it is very low (15) and I recommend at least 50, possibly 100