My friend, Not Enough Items for Minecraft 1.3.2! Items here are very much, but it is not easy for you to find and choose your items. While here many great products, but also would still have shortcomings. There is a very helpful Recipe Book, to cover their biggest deficiencies, or in the case of recipe book, indeed too many recipies. Remember, there are also cheating the item. It all depends on you, whether to use Not Enough Items or not, it’s dependent your will!
How to Install Not Enough Items Mod | Download for Minecraft 1.3.2
1. Install FML 126.96.36.1992 or Install Minecraft Forge, Into the Jar.
2. Install CodeChickenCore. into the coremods folder.
3. Not Enough Items Mod | Download for Minecraft 1.3.2.
4. Open the Minecraft.jar folder.
5. Delete the meta inf folder.
6. Drag in the files from not enough items and enjoy.
7. NotEnoughItems MUST BE INSTALLED IN THE JAR.
Not Enough Items Mod Download – for Minecraft 1.3.2 Changelogs
- Drag n Drop
- Clean CCCore
- Return mod info
- Recipes per page
- Creative searching
- Add items to chests
- C+ add items to inv
- Finish Layout Manager
- Fixed auto hidden parts
- Hide +/- in recipe mode
- Improved give mechanics
- Massive Internal reworking
- Server security validation
- Organised the click manager
- Disable properties per world
- Component based inventory save
- Add creative tabs as dropdowns
- Better shift click, armour, etc
- Usage on furance stacks = stack size 1
- Fix banned blocks without damage values
- No need to relog when changing OP state
- Fixed bug with double clicking C+ button
- You can now wear blocks in the head slot in C+
Not Enough Items Mod Download – for Minecraft 1.3.2 Enhancements
- Heal Button
- Magnetic Mode
- Item Searching
- Enchantment Sector
- In game Options Menu
- A few handling tweaks
- Item Subset Dropdown menu
- Advanced configuration files
- Mob Spawners in SMP show the mob type