Hi players, Risugami’s ModLoader for Minecraft 1.4.6! Risugami’s ModLoader is A mod, kind of like a mod manager, that stops conflicts with mods that alter rendering, recipes, add entities, gui, smeltables or fuel. Let’s say a big thanks to Risugami, who has created this important Mod. Modloader is a useful and important mods on minecraft game, Because with this mods installed you can manage without the mods have a problem with playing the system and command line. Many players will need this mod!
How to Install Risugami’s ModLoader for Minecraft 1.4.6
- Download Risugami’s ModLoader.
- Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start – run, then type in %appdata%.
- Browse to .minecraft/bin.
- Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- Run Minecraft
1. Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
2. Type in the following, line by line:
jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar.
3. Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
4. Back inside terminal, type in the following:
jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./
rm -rf mctmp.