Hi players, Romecraft for Minecraft 1.4.5! This Mod replaces almost every texture with an Ancient Roman theme. All blocks were inspired by real life examples of Ancient Roman art and architecture. Rome craft is an ancient rome themed texture pack. It is designed to make them ancient type of builds look more roman. In the roman empire columns where very popular, and some of the blocks have lines on which makes them look roman like and look great as columns. It’s time to try to get back to the past!
How to Install Romecraft Texture Pack Minecraft 1.4.5
- Download Romecraft Texture Pack 1.4.5.
- Copy and this file (Romecraft7.0zip) and open Minecraft.
- Go to the ‘Mods and Texture Packs’ screen.
- Click ‘Open texture pack folder’.
- Paste Roman Mod.zip into this folder.
- Return back to the Minecraft screen, and click the Roman Mod Icon. The background should turn to Roman.
Romecraft Texture Pack Download for Minecraft 1.4.5 Changelogs
- Edited some blocks
- Edited armor slightly
- Added new armor textures
- Edited some terrain blocks
- Began preparation for MC 1.3