Hi players, SixtyGig for Minecraft 1.6.2! First we say many thanks to Rayvolution who has created this SixtyGig Texture Pack, and he always wanted to keep updating. This pack is a texture pack based off the artwork for a game I am currently programming. I was given the idea by a member of my server to convert my 64×64 graphics tiles in my game into a 64×64 texture pack. The initial results were very pleasing to the eye so I began converting (and creating) graphics to a beautiful 64×64 texture pack!
The goal is to bring the feel of the vanilla texture pack to life in a more cartoony high resolution artwork. And A good example would be textures with very distinctive shapes like planks, chests, doors and bricks will retain their original shape/form.
How to Install SixtyGig Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
1. First of all, this texture pack runs best if you install and download the latest version of MCPATCHER and OptiFine for increased performance!
2. Next, simply download the SixtyGig Texture Pack 1.6.2 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘texturepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory!
3. You can select this texture pack from your Minecraft main menu
SixtyGig Texture Pack 1.6.2
- The vibrant colors really help to express the cartoony-yet faithful vibe that this texture pack has
- The SixtyGig Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 is 64×64 and is very high quality, clean and has tonnes of CTM
- All of the texture are hand drawn, which is an interesting feature which shows the developers dedication towards this project