Steampunk 1.0.0 Texture Pack Download for Minecraft 1.0.0. Glimmar’s SteamPunk will totally turn your Minecraft into different world. As you can see from the screenshots, the creator of this texture pack had worked so hard for us. So, I you really like this texture pack, you can support them by donation or say thanks in this original post. So thank again to Glimmar for makes this awesome Steampunk 1.0.0 Texture pack
Steampunk 1.0.0 is HD Texture Pack, all HD texture packs require MC Patcher to fix graphical glitches and to make use of HD custom animations and new custom terrain animations (yes, many of the terrain blocks and items in this pack are now animated! See the SteamPunk v3.2 changelog below and earlier changelogs).
Steampunk 1.0.0 v3.2 Changelogs :
- New copper cauldron texture.
- New gravel. Not sure about this – as ever!
- New Mob Spawner at Steampunk 1.0.0
- Added Eye of Ender block. and accompanying enderstone ‘gantry/grill’ block. This still needs some features adding for animation purposes, but I’m happy with it for now.
- Added Eye of Ender item.
- Added Spider Eye item.
- Added Fermenting Spider Eye item.
- Added Copper Cauldron item.
- Added Blaze Powder item.
- Added Magma Cream item.
- New alternate HD female steampunk 1.0.0 character available in the ‘mob’ folder.
- New robot villager based on the old zombie mob skin by Vondell, courtesy of PATR101.
- Lots of new paintings in the ‘kz.png’ art file. Incase this breaks any of your current designs the old file is in the ‘art’ folder in the pack.
- Spent a fair amount of time refining the appearance of the new ‘moon_phases.png’ file. The moons are now more 3-dimensional, with more lighting effects and less like they’re flat cut-outs stuck on the inside of a dome.
- Tried and failed to remove the effects of the horrid swamp biome colour transition! I would be grateful if someone would notify me of a solution to this problem as soon as it surfaces. Many thanks.
- Added alternative green acidic lava bucket ‘items.png’ sheet. Now residing in a folder in the pack (along with the green acid lava custom animation strips and a readme file).
How to Install Steampunk 1.0.0 for Minecraft 1.0.0
- Download and patch MCPatcher HD fix.
- Then download the Steampunk 1.0.0 Texture Pack
- Drag it into start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>texturepack
Steampunk 1.0.0, so guys i hope you enjoy this texture pack, Try mixing that feeling + view with something from the age where everything is gone only some people are left to start a new world. All of these things is in one texture pack. Steampunk 1.0.0