Hi players, Too Many Items for Minecraft 1.4.7! First we say many thanks to devolover ‘Marglyph’ that have created and continue to update this Too Many Items. The Too Many Items mod adds a variety of block, and The Too Many Items 1.4.7 Mod has been a popular hit since it just came out. With this mod players can create, delete, manage their inventory in-game. And you also can spawn any items, blocks, they use Too Many Items 1.4.7 for their mods too. And now’s The Too Many Items 1.4.7 Mod has been a popular hit since it just came out!
- How to Install Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Download Too Many Items Mod 1.4.7.
- Type %appdata% into the start menu.
- Open .minecraft folder.
- Open the bin folder and then Minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META INF folder.
- Open Too Many Items Mod zip with WINRAR or 7ZIP.
- Drag the files into Minecraft.jar.
- Run Minecraft, start a New World.
- Press ‘O’ to open the Too Many Items Mod window.
Too Many Items Mod Download for Minecraft 1.4.7 Usage
- You just follow the instructions in bellow
- You can save states to bring it back later
- Press (O) on keyboard to toggle on and off
- If you want to use in multiplayer, you have to be op
- Shift-left-click on the item on sidebar to add unlimited stack to it