Hi players, Twilight Forest for Minecraft 1.4.7! You will be amazed when you see the trees, beautiful scenery and very unusual, because along the way you will only see the trees. It has been also added in some biomes and New Dangers and others. Here you should still always be careful and cautious because there New Dangers, which will always threaten you, and you do not have to worry, you can overcome it! Of course you do not want to waste your time, with no see many trees in Twilight Forest Mod 1.4.7!
How to Install Twilight Forest Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Back up your saves!
- Download Minecraft Forge client- Thanks Forge team.
- Download this Twilight Forest Mod 1.4.7 .
- Open up your minecraft.jar and add Forge’s files
- Delete the META-INF
- Place this mod’s zip file in the mods folder of your minecraft folder
- If you need to configure block IDs, use the config/TwilightForest.cfg file. If you have a config file from 1.2.5 or earlier, you need to edit or delete the TwilightForest.cfg or you will have ID conflicts.
- Back up your world before installing new mods.
- Get a server running using the minecraft_server.jar. If you’re stuck on this step, I can’t help you, use Google.
- Download Minecraft Forge. You usually want the recommended version.
- Download this mod, located above.
- Open your minecraft_server.jar and add all the forge server files.
- Start the server at least once to let it generate all the files and directories it needs.
- Add this mod’s server zip file to the server mods folder.
- Start the server. Make sure the Twilight Forest mod is reporting that it loaded when you start the server.
Twilight Forest Mod Download for Minecraft 1.4.7 Features
- New Dangers
- Mysterious Mazes
- The Hollow Hills
- Added 7 New biomes
- Massive, Monstrous Bosses
- A flatter, lower, grassier world
- Ancient ruins and other structures
- Lots of trees, old trees new trees
Twilight Forest Mod Download for Minecraft 1.4.7 Changelogs
- Several other internal fixes
- Fixed a nasty issue with “overkilling” the naga causing a crash
- Updated to minecraft 1.4.7 and the new forge modloadermp replacement